Changes - Version 5.9.1 - 31 January 2014
- Updated Tools >> Edit Shortcuts.
- Removed Ctrl+Alt combination in default shortcuts to ensure that the AltGr button keeps functioning.
- Fixed formatter options command line not showing up after first launch.
- Added source LaTeX of testing document DevTest.pdf.
- Widened the Menu >> Search >> Find window in order to accomodate longer translations.
- Fixed a crash when launching for the first time with no compilers available.
- Added last selection arrow to Find Results.
- Fixed out of bounds error in TCppParser.HandleMethod.
- The setup which includes TDM-GCC 4.8.1 (32bit and 64bit) can be downloaded here (47MB).
- The setup which does not include a compiler can be downloaded here (2MB).
- The portable version which includes TDM-GCC 4.8.1 (32bit and 64bit) can be downloaded here (34MB).
- The portable version which does not include a compiler can be downloaded here (2MB).
- The latest tested compilers can be downloaded here.
- Lastly, the source code can be found here (1MB). Alternatively, one can use git to clone any commit. Instructions can be found here.
Dev-C++ will automatically configure a 32bit and a 64bit compiler profile for you, and will select the 32bit profile if your computer does not support 64bit.